The webinar “Romanian Society of Medical Informatics: Who & What” offered by Societatea Română de Informatică Medicală (SRIM) will be presented by Univ. Prof. Sorana D. Bolboacă.
In this seminar you will learn about the Romanian Society of Medical Informatics (SRIM), the main activities and what this professional society offers. The company's presentation will be followed by four presentations to support the activities of SRIM members:
- Romanian Society of Medical Informatics – Brief introduction on who we are and what we do – Sorana D. Bolboacă
- Hospital Digitalization: Obstacles and Benefits - Ariana-Anamaria Cordoș
- Gesture interaction supporting rheumatoid arthritis treatement and recovery - Gabriela Varga, Lăcrămioara Stoicu-Tivadar
- Virtual Clinic – component of Smart Healthcare Ecosystem - Viorel Bota, Sorin Pușcoci
- New trends in medical AI - Predicting coronary artery disease from resting and stress ECG tracings using a novel method based on wavelet analysis and deep learning - Paul-Adrian Călburean, Klara Brînzaniuc, Liviu Moraru, Marius Mărușteri
Sorana D. Bolboacă is the president of Romanian Society of Medical Informatics, university professor at the Faculty of Medicine, Iuliu Hațieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca. Sorana is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine, Medical Informatics and Biostatistics master's program, Iuliu Hațieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy. Sorana holds the title of Doctor of Medicine, coordinates the Master's program in Medical Informatics and Biostatistics and is executive editor of the journal Applied Medical Informatics.
Join us on Thursday 24th November from 16:00-18:00 (EET) / 15.00 - 17.00 (CET)
To participate, please register HERE
After registration, participants will receive the link on the ZOOM platform where the webinar will take place.