Between 12th and 15th of September 2022, our COST Action will organise its 1st Training School in Bucharest, Romania: “The Sustainability of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, with a special focus on Big Data and Business Modelling”.
ROHEALTH - The Cluster for Health and Bioeconomy is contributing to the activities of the NET4Age-Friendly initiative both directly and through the involvement of the representatives of its members ANA ASLAN International Foundation, the University Politehnica of Bucharest, "CAROL DAVILA" University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Bucharest (UMFCD) and the UMFCD e-Health Innovation Center (CIeH).
The overall objective of the training school is to stimulate an international and interdisciplinary community of researchers and other stakeholders, to pave the roadmap for innovation in health thus opening new markets for sustainable development.
There are three main specific objectives of NET4Age-Friendly COST Action and the Training School: Improving the individual level of awareness about the paradigmatic shift from disease treatment to disease prevention and health promotion, Big Data in Health Care and Business Modelling Innovation.
The NET4Age-Friendly Training School is a multidisciplinary event open to professionals, researchers, and Ph.D. students with a professional interest into the topic. Any interested applicant must complete the Application Form
Venue: University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila", 8 Eroii Sanitari Street, Bucharest, Romania
- Prof Maddalena ILLARIO, Federico II Department of Public Health, Italy;
- Prof Luiza SPIRU, University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila", Bucharest, Romania;
- Dr. Stefan BUSNATU, University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila", Bucharest, Romania;
- Dr. Ivan CHORBEV, Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering, University Ss Cyril and Methodius, Skopje, North Macedonia;
- Prof. Aleksandar Jevremovic, Ph.D., Singidunum University, Serbia;
- Flaviana Rotaru, President of Rohealth - Health and Bioeconomy Cluster, Romania;
- Prof. Nick Guldemond, The Netherlands;
- Mircea Mărzan, MD, EMBA, PhDS, Ana Aslan International Foundation, Romania;
- Others to be confirmed.
The selected international applicants (trainees) will benefit from a Trainee Grant to participate in the activities of the Training School from the 12th to 15th of September, 2022. This grant is expected to cover the long-distance travel expenses (by train, ferry, bus, plane, or car). Furthermore, the international trainees will receive a fixed daily allowance amount of 110 EUR for the accommodation in Bucharest, meals and local transportation.
Selected trainees will be invited to create an e-COST profile at https://e-services.cost.eu including bank details prior to accepting their e-COST invitation.
They shall submit via e-COST a completed online travel reimbursement request within 30 calendar days after the end date of the approved activity.
More information abou Training School https://www.net4age.eu/training-schools