The HOPE project - How Oncogenetics Predicts and Educated, funded by the Erasmus + program and implemented between 01.09.2018 - 31.08.2021 was successfully completed.
The project consortium includes:
- Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iași (Romania),
- ROHEALTH Association - Cluster for Health and Bioeconomy (Romania),
- EuroEd Foundation (Romania),
- Jean Perrin Clermont Ferrand Center (France),
- University of Medicine - Plovdiv (Bulgaria),
- University of Szeged (Hungary),
- GREENSOFT Iasi (Romania).
Among the results of the project are:
- Mapping research on situation/strategies/support institutions and specialists/best practices of the genetic consultancy/oncogenetics at Central and East European level
- Profile of the specialists of the multidisciplinary consulting group in oncogenetics
- Open online courses in oncogenetics
- HOPE Mobile APP (iOS & Android) – predict & keep informed on the risk of cancer
- An informative guide for patients and their families;
- Multimedia materials (brochures, videos).
You can find out more about the project and the results obtained by accessing its website: https://hope.projects.umfiasi.ro/