RoHealth – The cluster for health and bioeconomy generates and sustains initiatives and activities related to health, improvement of health and bioeconomy. The cluster develops at national level competitiveness and innovation, promotes and encourages cooperation between companies, organizations, universities and public entities resulting in the growth of economic competitiveness in the fields of health and Bio.
Competitiveness growth of health and Bioeconomics fields in Romania.
· The development of the cluster at national level for competitiveness and innovation;
· Increasing the economic competitiveness of the cluster and its members;
· Cooperation between companies, organizations, universities and public entities;
· Developing the research, development and innovation capacity of the cluster and its members and encouraging their access to research activities;
· Development of specific activities in order to ensure the principles of sustainable development;
· Development of technological transfer activities from universities and research structures, including by taking over the research results of the members of the cluster, to socio-economic entities, capable of materializing knowledge for their benefit or society in general;
· Promotion and participation in the development of policies, management and competitiveness in the fields of health and bioeconomy;
·Promoting the cluster as an entity and the performances of members in the research and business community of Romania, the EU and other non-EU countries.